Dynamic Shayari App Development Series is about developing a High Quality Shayaris App in Kodular by Using Airtable as the free Backend. In this Series you will learn to create a Dynamic Shayari App from Scratch and Will Learn working with JSON and Dynamic Components in Kodular. This is a complete advanced series provided to you on YouTube for free by us, through which you can learn a lot about the kodular android app development.
Features of Dynamic Shayari App:
- Popular Shayaris Section
- Category wise Shayaries
- Users can Share / Copy or WhatsApp Send the Shayaris.
- FREE Backend using Airtable
- Monetize With Any Ad Network Ads Available in Kodular
- Latest Shayaries on the Top
- Shayari’s views Counting System
- Load More Shayaris from Airtable when user scroll to end
- Refresh Latest Shayaris Page
- Send Notification with OneSignal
Extensions Used in App With Download Links:
- JSONTools Extensions : This Extension to used to handle the JSON response data which we get from the Airtable API.
- Dynamic Components : Dynamic Components Extension is used to Dynamically create the CardView and Show the Shayari inside that CardView Dynamically in the Block Section.
- Taifun Clipboard : This Extension is used to Copy the Shayari to the clipboard of the user’s device.
- Vertical Scroll Handler Extension : This Extension is used to detect if a user has scrolled to the last shayari or not, and then further load more shayaris if the user has ended up viewing all the available shayaries.